Simple, Everyday Vegan Meals Inspired By Authentic Mexican Flavours!
From Tempeh Tequila Taco Sliders and Chiles Rellenos to Crispy Mexican Churros, this cookbook celebrates the flavors of Mexico and shows you how easy it is to prepare authentic and delicious vegan dishes in your very own kitchen – on even the busiest of weeknights.
Whether you are a vegan, vegetarian or meat-eater looking to reduce the amount of animal products in your diet, the Essential Mexican Cookbook for Vegans will inspire you to cook traditional and mouthwatering dishes for even the most inexperienced of cooks.
- All recipes are designed to take no longer than 30 minutes preparation time
- No artificial vegan ‘meat’ or hard to find ingredients. All recipes are made up of ingredients that you would commonly have in your pantry or can easily find at your local supermarket.
- Authentic and traditional dishes have been carefully refined for a plant-based diet yet still retain the taste, texture, and flavor of your favorite Mexican meals.
Try These Mouthwatering Mexican Recipes Today…
- Tempeh Tequila Taco Sliders
- Smoky Chili Wedges with Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Chiles Rellenos (Cheese Stuffed Chilies)
- Pozole (Traditional Mexican Stew)
- Bean Tostadas with Pico de Gallo
- Mexican Potato Skins with Sour Cashew Cream
- Chilaquiles With Lentils
- Vegan Elote (Mexican Street Corn)
- Pineapple & Apple Empanadas
- Mayan Spiced Chocolate Pudding
- Buñuelos (Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps)
- And Much Much More!
So what are you waiting for! A delightful and tantalizing Mexican food journey awaits you in the recipes within this book.
Grab Your Copy Now & Start Cooking Easy & Delicious Mexican Vegan Dishes Today!