Simple, Homemade & Rustic Dishes Inspired by Classic Italian flavour
There are not many things better than home cooked Italian food! Just because you are vegan doesn’t mean you have to miss out on deliciously simple yet rustic dishes that are cooked with passion and gusto.
With classic recipes such as Sicilian Pasta with Garlic-Almond Cream, Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia and Homemade Dulce De Leche, a real flavor of Italy can be found in your very own kitchen.
These recipes have been tried, tested and refined for the vegan diet yet retain the authentic taste and flavors of Italy.
- No more than 30 minutes prep time
- All recipes have been adapted for the vegan diet without compromising on taste, texture or flavor of these well-known favorites
- Our recipes focus on simple and easy to find ingredients – no expensive processed vegan substitutes are used – only wholesome and healthy fresh ingredients.
Try These Mouth Watering Italian Recipes Today
- Wild Mushroom Osso Bucco
- Summer Pesto Pizza with Balsamic Glaze
- Manicotti with Creamy Spinach ‘Ricotta’
- Garlic Butter Mushroom Risotto
- Traditional Giambotta (Vegetable Stew)
- Homemade Butternut Squash Gnocchi
- Crispy Mushroom Calamari
- Arancini (Fried Risotto Balls)
- Sage, Olive & Onion Farinata
- Lemon & Coconut Panna Cotta
- Crostata Di Cioccolato E Nocciole (Chocolate Hazelnut Tart)
- And Much More!
Whatever your reasons are for integrating vegan food to your life Love Vegan will inspire you to cook beautiful authentic and traditional Italian dishes for all occasions, on any night of the week.
Enjoy these quick, easy and simple recipes but remember that Italian food is about passion for food and most importantly a passion for life!
Get Your Copy Now and Start Cooking Easy & Delicious Italian Vegan Dishes Today!