Spanish food is in a category all its own, but with its liberal use of meat, eggs, and dairy, it hasn’t made a splash in many vegan diets…until now.
- Soups and Stews: Spanish food features a ton of great soups and stews ranging from cold and refreshing gazpacho to warm, comforting spinach and garbanzo stew. Recipes include the unique chilled salmorejo and Spanish versions of lentil stew, white bean soup, and more!
- Sauces: Learn a collection of powerhouse Spanish sauces including bravas sauce, mojo picon, and romesco.
- Faux Meats: Spanish food leans heavily on its unique meats and sausages, but this section includes vegan versions of Spanish chorizo, morcilla, and albóndigas.
- Tapas: Everyone associates Spain with tapas, and you’ll be able to throw a huge vegan tapas bash with this section’s recipes, which feature patatas bravas, tortilla de patatas (an “egg” and potato omelet), eggplant rolls, and Spanish potato salad.
- For Dinner: For full Spanish meals, look no further than the paella, cocido (winter stew), stuffed eggplants, and more in this section.