From the bestselling author Michelle Dorrance comes this collection of 550 healthy and delicious Instant Pot recipes that will change the way you cook.
- 550 Instant Pot Recipes using seven main ingredients or less for every meal
- A Complete Overview explaining the fundamentals of the instant pot and its usage
- Practical Techniques for pressure cooking, including simple clear instructions for serving and nutritional information.
- Handy Charts illustrating the instant pot cooking times and temperature.
- Flexibility – Spend a little extra prep time to achieve the deepest flavor, or skip the prep to get cooking right away.
“I just bought an Instant Pot DUO-60 and got this book to go along with it. It really is so much better than the manual that came with my Instant Pot! As a busy mom of three young kids, I am thrilled to have found this cookbook! This one is a lifesaver!” — Esther Wilson, Reader and Paleo Diet Follower